Provides administrative support for the CEO, CMFCAA Staff, and Board of Directors. Manages all administrative and clerical responsibilities of the Central Missouri Foster Care and Adoption Association.
- Provides administrative support and office functions for the CEO and CMFCAA staff.
- Drafts and mails communications and correspondence for CEO and CMFCAA staff as needed.
- Provides administrative support for the Board of Directors and special committees as needed.
- Develops and maintains administrative files, contact database, and generates reports, labels, office policies, etc.
- Manages all CMFCAA contracts, forms and documents.
- Performs reception duties.
- Assists with donor database (Donor Pro), financial database (Quickbooks), and donor communications.
- Assists with grant preparation and online grant submissions.
- Maintains office calendar and office contacts on distribution list (Member Planet).
- Assists CMFCAA staff with program management, participant communication, and volunteer communications.
- Assists with annual fundraising events as needed.
- Assists with special events as needed.
- Assists with minutes of monthly board meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $28,000 a year